Retro Color Mugs | Made-to-Order
This is a made-to-order item only. Please read entire description carefully. If there are any available ready to ship items in this style they will be in the All Products section and will say "Ready to Ship" in the listing title.
A fun addition to your mug collection, this guy features your choice of colored glaze on the lower portion of the mug. A crisp belt of unglazed, chocolate brown clay separates the bright colored glaze from the glossy white glaze that covers the remainder of the mug. The matte texture of the exposed clay strip adds a nice tactile and visual contrast to the pieces in this series. Make your color selection from five different options in the drop down menu. Samples of available colors are pictured with labels.
Holds approximately 14 - 16oz. of liquid
Microwave & Dishwasher Safe
Things to Note When Purchasing Made-to-Order:
Since each item is individually handmade, it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase to make and ship. Please account for this time frame when purchasing.
No two pieces will be completely identical. Please account for some slight variation in shape, size and glaze application from piece to piece if you order multiples.
- I pack and ship orders via USPS priority mail. Ready-to-ship pieces are mailed 1-5 business days after an order is placed. For made-to-order pieces, it can take anyhwere from 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase to make & ship. Please account for these time frames when purchasing.
- Ceramic items are fragile, require lots of packaging, and can be heavy which is why it can cost more to ship. I do my best to pack and ship pieces as safely as I can while keeping your costs as low as possible. If you placed multiple orders with me and it's safe to do so, I will consolidate items and refund any shipping overages.
- Please reference my FAQ page for additional shipping information.
All of my pots intended for food are made with food-safe glazes and are microwave, dishwasher and oven safe, but they're not indestructible. If you drop them or knock them against other hard objects they can chip or break, so you'll still need to be careful when handling them!
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
- With the exception of shipping breakages, I do not accept returns or exchanges. Please check all listing photos and read through the descriptions thoroughly before purchasing.
- If your item is damaged upon delivery, please take a photo of the damages and send me the images no later than 7 days from the delivery date. Please understand that due to the nature of my work, some items are specifically one of a kind and cannot be replaced. If this is the case I will issue a full refund. If the item is replaceable I will work to re-make it as close to the original as I can, but it can take up to 4-6 weeks to complete.