Funky Vanilla Candle
This is a ready to ship item.
Hand-poured, 100% soy wax candle scented with vanilla fragrance oil in a handmade ceramic vessel. Both the candle and the container are made entirely by me!
The interior of the vessel is lined with a food safe, glossy white glaze, so when the candle has burned out it can be cleaned and used however you like! Noice. FYI, soy wax is softer than paraffin, so this process is easier to do than you would think.
1. Simply let the candle burn all the way out.
2. Take a spoon to scoop out as much of the remaining wax as you can.
3. Discard the old wax, and using a scrubby pad with dish soap and HOT water, scrub the container just like you would clean anything else. Voila!
I use soy wax because it burns much cleaner than paraffin, so it is an eco-friendly option when it comes to candles.
Measures approximately 3.25” wide x 2.5” tall
Vessel is Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
- With the exception of shipping breakages, I do not accept returns or exchanges. Please check all listing photos and read through the descriptions thoroughly before purchasing.
- If your item is damaged upon delivery, please take a photo of the damages and send me the images no later than 7 days from the delivery date. Please understand that due to the nature of my work, some items are specifically one of a kind and cannot be replaced. If this is the case I will issue a full refund. If the item is replaceable I will work to re-make it as close to the original as I can, but it can take up to 4-6 weeks to complete.
All of my pots intended for food are made with food-safe glazes and are microwave, dishwasher and oven safe, but they're not indestructible. If you drop them or knock them against other hard objects they can chip or break, so you'll still need to be careful when handling them!
- I pack and ship orders via USPS priority mail. Ready-to-ship pieces are mailed 1-5 business days after an order is placed. For made-to-order pieces, it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase to make & ship. Please account for these time frames when purchasing.
- Ceramic items are fragile, require lots of packaging, and can be heavy which is why it can cost more to ship. I do my best to pack and ship pieces as safely as I can while keeping your costs as low as possible. If you placed multiple orders with me and it's safe to do so, I will consolidate items and refund any shipping overages.
- Please reference my FAQ page for additional shipping information.